Saturday, September 11, 2010

Orchids

So, I tend to get a lot of random projects.  Along with being a photographer I really like building random stuff.  I was asked by a friend to make something amazing.  This was inspired from a photo shoot I had done with Jack Husting.  In which we were doing an advertising photo where we needed a flower, made out of clothing, to be growing out of a pile of laundry.  This is the new a new and improved version of that first orchid.  Also, I've been playing around with some new toys to do 360 degree virtual tour stuff.  I still haven't worked out all the kinks yet but this is just a simple example of what is possible with those toys.

For those of you who are currious what the orchid is actually made of here is a materials list:
3 Pink thongs
2 Pairs of Socks
Steel wire
Pete Moss
Green Plastic Foam
1 Glass Plant Pot
2 Plastic Beads
Green Fake Plant Tape
Fake Plant Staples
Fake Pant Adhesive
Thin Gauge Wire
Thread



Enjoy

-Cheers

Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment